We are currently continuing to expand our European Desk and as such have a number of exciting internship opportunities for native French, Spanish and German speaking post graduate and undergraduate students. We offer a six month paid internship attracting the National Minimum Wage as well as a structured training programme.
In this role your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Generating and sourcing potential new clients by cold calling
- Building an active list of prospective clients and establishing a client portfolio
- Contacting selected companies to analyse needs and recommend appropriate services/commercial products /exchange rate strategies and provide quotes for services
- Demonstrating a key understanding of RationalFX and our products
- Maintaining an effective understanding of the FX markets
To be successful in this role you will need the following key skills:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently and sensitively communicate information to clients
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule to meet competing or demanding deadlines.
- Ability to analyse complex information
- An interest in finance and a good understanding of economics
- Autonomous and responsible, able to constantly evaluate market developments in order to give clients accurate product information.
- Proactive attitude and highly motivated
Envoyez-nous votre CV accompagné d’une lettre de motivation à l’adresse firstname.lastname@example.org en précisant clairement l’offre à laquelle vous souhaitez postuler ou utilisez le formulaire ci-dessous. Si vous avez des questions sur le processus de candidature ou l’offre d’emploi à laquelle vous postulez, n’hésitez pas à écrire à l’équipe RH à l’adresse email@example.com.